Here are some pictures from Saturday, January 3rd. These were taken as she was getting slathered down with lotion after her first bath. I was a little nervous to bathe her alone (Daddy was gone all day shooting his first wedding), so we had Nana help. Unfortunately, we didn't get any actual bath pictures where she wasn't completely exposed. I think those are cute, but not everyone else may agree.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
All Worn Out
The trip to the Doctor's office and lunch with Pappa completely wore Addison out. I snapped this picture of her on Wednesday afternoon as she recovered from her first major outing. We are hoping the Aunt Stacey has Kaden this week, and we will get to have another major outing!

Here are some pictures from Saturday, January 3rd. These were taken as she was getting slathered down with lotion after her first bath. I was a little nervous to bathe her alone (Daddy was gone all day shooting his first wedding), so we had Nana help. Unfortunately, we didn't get any actual bath pictures where she wasn't completely exposed. I think those are cute, but not everyone else may agree.

Here are some pictures from Saturday, January 3rd. These were taken as she was getting slathered down with lotion after her first bath. I was a little nervous to bathe her alone (Daddy was gone all day shooting his first wedding), so we had Nana help. Unfortunately, we didn't get any actual bath pictures where she wasn't completely exposed. I think those are cute, but not everyone else may agree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So precious!! I love smothering Anna in lotion, but Joey doesn't. So if he gives her a bath he won't do it. Addison is just darling! Can't wait for the chance to meet her!
Addison is so darling! You guys are such great parents...she is lucky! I read your posts about breastfeeding, and can feel your pain. I struggled with it, too, and once I stopped we were all so much happier. Best of luck to you guys!
Post a Comment