As you can see from the next couple of pictures (taken Friday evening, January 31), Addison has grown a lot in the last couple of weeks. She has also learned several new things. She can hold her head up pretty well and loves to play airplane with Daddy. She is discovering her hands/fists and loves to talk to herself in the mirror Aunt Amy, Uncle Fritz, and Emmy got her for Christmas. She is starting to grab at objects and my clothes and likes to hold her little rings in her hands while she plays. Addison has also rolled from her tummy to her back for us a couple of times and is starting to mimic us when we make faces and stick out our tongues.
On Saturday afternoon Alex took Kora out for some fun. He was looking for deer sheds and she was enjoying exploring. Alex snapped some great shots of Kora and some geese they found. I think Kora had a blast on their little excursion.
1 comment:
Is that one of Grandma Gibbs's kitty quilts? It's amazing how fast Addison is growing! It's incredible how the days just fly by once you add a kid to your life. I always wonder what I used to do with all my time before I had kids.
Post a Comment