Monday, October 20, 2008

Addison's 2nd Baby Shower

On Saturday, October 18th, Amy hosted a baby shower in honor of me for Addison. It was absolutely beautiful and Addison (I) walked away spoiled rotten and she can't even scream yet. Addison got so many adorable clothes, beautiful blankets, toys, and necessities. Alex and I really feel like we have what we need to take care of our little girl now .... a big thank you to everyone for their wonderful generosity. Also, a big thank you to Amy for her hard work in putting the shower together. Below is a link to the pictures, if you have trouble viewing the slide show (just click on the cute diaper cake Amy made Addison).

Amy made sure we had my favorite, Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake, at the shower. They did a great job of decorating it like the invitations. As always, Emmy was full of fun and kept Nana on her toes..."'Mon, Nana!" Here is a great picture Pam took of me with my sisters at the shower.

After all the great gifts we received, I have spent most of this week working on putting Addison's room together. I have all of her clothes washed and ready for her. I just need to do a little rearraging and organizing so we aren't tripping over boxes and toys.

No comments: