Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gibbs Family Fun Weekend

Friday afternoon Alex and I headed to Columbia for a weekend full of fun. Thanks to Aunt Linda and Uncle Ronnie, who came up from Fort Worth, for prompting this family get-together!

On Saturday, Alex, Tommy, and Allyn all headed out to tailgate early (around 11:30 for a 7pm game!) with Stacey and Cory. I attended a wedding in Mary's Home, MO celebrating the marriage of my friend, Colleen Griswold. It was a beautiful wedding with a gorgeous bride! Here is a picture of the fun Allyn, Tommy, and Alex were having while I was at the wedding.



When I got back from the wedding, we all met up with Scott, Vanette, Aunt Annie, Uncle Joe, Aunt Linda, and Uncle Ronnie for some more tailgating before heading to the MU vs. Oklahoma State game. We also met up with Jen and Uncle Shag in the stadium. The game didn't end exactly like we would have liked, but we all had fun together. A BIG THANKS to Linda and Ronnie for the tickets!!!! Here is a slide show of the festivities on Saturday.

No comments: