Monday, September 29, 2008

Addison's Sonogram Pictures


3 comments:

Jessi said...

aww- how precious! I love the name Addison and I can totally tell she is already going to be a cutie :)

Kik said...

Thanks, Jessi! I am so ready for her to get here (I should say mentally, 'cause her room still isn't ready).

johnson hq said...

Yay! I'm so glad you guys started a blog! It's such a great way to keep in touch with distant friends and family! I'm looking forward to reading updates on little Addison. You two will be such great parents. Being a mom is the best, but it is so much more work than I ever imagined it to be! I'm sure you hear this all the time, but be sure to follow it...get as much sleep as you can now (even if you are way uncomfortable). Jack is 8 months, and I can't remember the last time I had a good night's rest! Love you guys!