Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Only 12 more weeks....

Since I learned I was pregnant, I have been subscribing to a weekly email that gives approximate sizes and milestones of the baby's development. Addison is at 28 weeks today and I just got the email. Addison is now about 15 inches long and weighs somewhere between 2 and 3 pounds. Her eyes can now open and she can blink. She is also experiencing REM (rapid eye movement) during sleep....although I am not sure she ever sleeps. She seems to be a very active little girl.

We have our next doctor's appointment on Friday and will have another sonogram. I will scan in the pictures and get those posted. The sonographer will be able to tell me exactly how long she is and how much she weighs. I also get to take the lovely glucose test for gestational diabetes....it is going to be a marathon appointment.

1 comment:

kate said...

Congrats!!! I am sure you are soo excited to meet your little girl.