Thursday, September 18, 2008

Welcome to the Gibbs 'Zou

Dear Friends and Family,

Alex and I wanted to create a site to post pictures and provide updates on the upcoming arrival of our baby girl, Addison Parker, as well as other events in our little 'Zou. For those who don't know, "'Zou" is a play on University of Missouri's nickname, Mizzou.

Our current family picture is somewhat dated, but Alex and I plan on taking some family pregnancy pictures before Addison arrives. We will post those and update our family picture once done.

As many of you know we just moved back to my hometown, Maysville, MO. We love being closer to family and finally feel like we are settled again. Here is a picture of the exterior of the house right before a summer storm. I will take some interior pictures and get those posted soon.





Also, because several have asked if I am starting to show, here is a picture taken on September 7th. I am definitely "showing."

Besides this blog, Alex posts several pictures on his Picasa site and on his photography webpage (links are on the right), so feel free to check those out too.

Happy Reading and Love to All,

Alex and Kik

No comments: