Monday, December 1, 2008

And the winner is.....

My family started a tradition when Emmy was born: the due date pool. We each put $20 in a pool and guessed the day and time that we thought the baby would be born. The true winner is the baby, who gets a good start to his/her education fund, and the closest guesser gets bragging rights. Over Thanksgiving, we made our guesses for Addison and Kaden. Here are the guesses for Addison ... you can see who really loves me ;-)

Great-grandpa Curtis 12-18-08 at 12:01AM
Great-grandma Curtis 12-15-08 at 11:55PM
Pappa 12-13-08 at 3:05AM (this is his birthday too)
Nana 12-07-08 at 2:30PM
Aunt Amy 12-06-08 at 8:52AM
Uncle Fritz 12-23-08 at 4:23AM
Aunt Stacey 12-11-08 at 4:05AM
Uncle Cory 12-13-08 at 4:51AM
Great-aunt Carol 12-19-08 at 12:47PM
Great-uncle Ed 12-25-08 at 6:00AM
Mommy 12-06-08 at 5:36PM
Daddy 12-02-08 at 11:15PM

I am now rooting for Daddy's day. I am SO ready to be done being pregnant. Things have become VERY uncomfortable -- her little bum in my ribs constantly, backaches, multiple middle of the night bathroom breaks, and the list goes on. I have tried not to complain too much, because I do consider myself very lucky, mostly because Addison seems to be healthy and developing perfectly. I didn't have morning sickness, I have had minimal heartburn, I haven't had any weird or wild cravings, and I have very little swelling....BUT, there is only so much a girl can take.

1 comment:

Mom (Pam) said...

Well, I wasn't there at Thanksgiving, but my twenty bucks is in the mail. I gues December
20th at 3:30am. Hate to make you to wait any longer, but...I think she's gonna hang in there a little longer..:-)
Love you!
Mom (Pam)