Monday, December 22, 2008

Meeting the Family

Amy, Fritz, and Emmy stopped in Sunday evening to meet Addison. At first Emmy didn't really want much to do with Addison. She was too busy playing and coloring and eating some supper. Later when we asked if she would like to hold her, she decided that she would. She really liked getting to hold the baby and after a while announced so sweetly "I like her."

Addison Meeting her cousin Emily.

From Addison

From Addison

From Addison


Uncle Jake stopped by on Monday to meet his niece. It was good to see Jake...it had been a couple of months since Alex and I had gotten to see him. He brought Addison some Christmas presents -- the cutist Cow microfleece outfit and a really soft blanket (one that I could see becoming a favorite as she gets older).

Addison meeting Uncle Jake

From Addison

From Addison


Great-Grandma Betty stopped by for a short visit on Friday after her hair appointment.

Addison visiting with Great-Grandma Betty
From Addison

No comments: