Addison's Grandma Pam sent us a note and $20 to add to the education fund yesterday. Her guess is December 20th at 3:30am. Boy do I hope she is very wrong. Addison has taken to pushing really hard these days, which is taking a toll on my ribs, hips, and back.
In other news, Alex is prepping to shoot his first wedding on January 3rd. Unfortunately, there is a good chance I won't be able to go with him (but for good reason!). We received the couple's invite in the mail Wednesday with an engagement picture Alex took included as part of the invitation. They looked great! I am really proud of his work. We are meeting with the couple tonight to get a list of "must have" pictures. I know he is excited and nervous about the wedding, but I think he will do a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment