Friday, December 19, 2008

There wouldn' t be DAddy without Addy

Everyone is doing much better since our switch to formula. Addison seems to have more energy, is more alert, and is eating, pooping, and pottying much better than before. YEAH!! I never thought I would get so excited about dirty diapers, but she sure gave her mommy a scare and a few grey hairs.

Wednesday night we had to feed her every 2 hours, so I didn't get much sleep. It was before the switch to formula, so I had to be there at every feeding. Alex stepped up to the plate last night and let me get some sleep. Mom also has pitched in to help me catch up a little. I am so grateful!

Yesterday I overheard Alex telling Addison "There wouldn't be DAddy without his Addy." He is a great Daddy already. It seems to have come naturally to him. He thinks he is incredibly blessed to have Addison (and we are), but I think she is incredibly blessed to have him as a daddy.

1 comment:

Us! said...

So glad to hear all is going well! Isn't it funny how we love those wet and poopy diapers. I still count and make sure Anna has at least one poopy diaper a day.

Happy to hear that you have help around. I am sure Alex is a great father and you a great mother. You all are so blessed! Can't wait to meet Addy!

Love!